Real estate brokerage is not about selling a property, it is problem-solving. Every piece of property and situation is unique and requires a specialized approach. This is especially true for commercial properties, where not only do the products vary, but so does the income potential for different investors.
At Dixon Commercial Real Estate, we know that to solve a real estate problem, you have to understand not only the problem but also the market and the skills needed to effectively use technology to reach that perfect buyer or property and negotiate the successful completion of the transaction.
As longtime residents of Miami, we have seen Miami grow from the tropical paradise it was to the international metropolis it is today and know its history. There are many unique neighborhoods in Miami-Dade County, and we strive to know the best what makes each market special in its own way in order to best locate our clients. As tax appeal agents, we are always researching the latest trends in all area’s of Miami-Dade’s real estate market. Each year, we represent over 1,000 properties before the Value Adjustment Board of Miami-Dade County. Each property is individually researched, evaluated and compared against local sales data and the County tax valuation. This ongoing research fuels our ability to place the correct listing price on your property should you be looking to sell. Alternatively, we can evaluate your potential purchase to make sure it meets your investment criteria.
Additionally, for the past 20 years, we have produced the Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida’s (CIASF) annual Industrial Market Report that tracks, reviews and highlights the important transactions in the major industrial submarkets of Miami-Dade County.
Tom is a former board member and Past-President of the Miami Associations of Realtors, and the CIASF. Andrew has served on both the Miami Association of Realtors Commercial Miami board and the CIASF. Both are active members of the Rotary Club of Coral Gables. Our weekly “Email of the Week” reaches over 500 active brokers, owners, investors and other professionals working with Miami. As tax appeal agents, we work with investors in Miami-Dade County each year who are constantly expanding their holdings and looking for new opportunities.
- Appraisal – Former member of the MAI (Member Appraisal Institute)
- Brokerage – Experienced in sales of land, offices, industrial, retail and residential.
- Advocate – Over 15 years representing owners before the Value Adjustment Board
- Construction – Condominiums, apartments, offices, and warehouses
- Education – Tom teaches a 3 part series in Commercial Real Estate each year for the Miami Realtors
- Mortgage Broker – Commercial loans, SBA financing, seller-financing
- Author – The CIASF Industrial Market Reports
- Technology – Website design, email marketing, desktop publishing, Social Media
- Experience – Over 40 years in the field of Commercial Real Estate in South Florida
- Understand the needs of the seller or buyer
- Evaluate the highest and best use of the property
- List at a marketable price, based on active market data
- Prepare marketing brochures and websites
- Direct marketing to the targeted buyers
- Negotiate contracts between buyer & seller
- Resolve legal conflicts and issues
- Assist in obtaining financing