This beautiful one acre home site in West Kendall is available now. The site could potentially be subdivided into two equal sites (ex: 12400 SW 100 ST & 12420 SW 100 ST) or purchased with the adjacent lot to the west for a total of four possible single family home sites.
Dixon Commercial Real Estate’s current and sold recently sold listings.
This group of properties totals 6 plus acres fronting the west side of the Airport Expressway (SR-112) and is currently zoned IU-1 (Miami-Dade County) for Light Industrial use. There is immediate ingress and egress on both directions. Access to27th Avenue, a high volume north-south thoroughfare, is one block away. Connection to I-95 is ninety seconds away. Miami International Airport is two and a half minutes away, Miami Beach is four minutes away.
As you may know, the City of Miami and Miami-Dade County are in a dialogue regarding a process whereby the City of Miami would annex the areas west of 27thAvenue and south of the Airport Expressway (SR-112). This would encompass the Aguirre properties and would make an up zoning change possible.
The property will be marketed as a complete package, including the properties on both the north and south sides of NW 39th Street. With the closure of NW 39th Street the assemblage has a total area of 290,000 SF (6.65 acres).
Current Asking Price is $14,600,000 or $50/SF.
- 1.5 Acres of land
- Building with capacity for 200-250 students
- Currently 12 Classrooms (18 possible)
- Plus library and yoga studio / stage
- Convenient drop-off and pickup area with +/- 20 parkings spaces
- New playground equipment with rubber mulch
- Covered picnic tables for lunch
- Prominent location on a major Broward road
- Price includes all furniture and fixtures
- More information available upon request and completion of a confidentiality agreement
- Available now for 2016 fall semester
- Sale does not include the business or name, but could include the transfer of teachers and student contracts.
- Average Income $57,000 within 5 Miles
- Population (Ages 4-14) 60,000 within 5 Miles
We got this one under contract the same day we put up the sign. We’ll hopefully have another similar one soon.
This property has been sold for $1,100,000 to The Advocate Program, a perfect match for the location.
3465 NW 2nd Ave
Wynwood / Midtown
Office Building to be converted to a language school and community center
Sold by DCRE Summer 2013!
4623 SW 74th Ave
Bird Road Industrial Market
Multi-Tenant Warehouse – Needed some repairs
Buyer was an investor