Dixon Commercial Real Estate’s current and sold recently sold listings.
Dixon Commercial Real Estate is proud to present this following listing
18734 SW 107th Ave & 18736 SW 107th Ave
Two Condo Warehouses
Unit 1 – 1,603 SF
Unit 2 – 1,603 SF, with 800 SF Office on 2nd Floor
- Units can be purchased separately
- Plenty of shared parking
- Located on High Visibility Road
- Good Exposure for Retail Use
- 90% Financing Available for Owner-Users
For More information please call 305.443.4966 and speak with Roger Lopez.
This beautiful one acre home site in West Kendall is available now. The site could potentially be subdivided into two equal sites (ex: 12400 SW 100 ST & 12420 SW 100 ST) or purchased with the adjacent lot to the west for a total of four possible single family home sites.
This group of properties totals 6 plus acres fronting the west side of the Airport Expressway (SR-112) and is currently zoned IU-1 (Miami-Dade County) for Light Industrial use. There is immediate ingress and egress on both directions. Access to27th Avenue, a high volume north-south thoroughfare, is one block away. Connection to I-95 is ninety seconds away. Miami International Airport is two and a half minutes away, Miami Beach is four minutes away.
As you may know, the City of Miami and Miami-Dade County are in a dialogue regarding a process whereby the City of Miami would annex the areas west of 27thAvenue and south of the Airport Expressway (SR-112). This would encompass the Aguirre properties and would make an up zoning change possible.
The property will be marketed as a complete package, including the properties on both the north and south sides of NW 39th Street. With the closure of NW 39th Street the assemblage has a total area of 290,000 SF (6.65 acres).
Current Asking Price is $14,600,000 or $50/SF.
- 1.5 Acres of land
- Building with capacity for 200-250 students
- Currently 12 Classrooms (18 possible)
- Plus library and yoga studio / stage
- Convenient drop-off and pickup area with +/- 20 parkings spaces
- New playground equipment with rubber mulch
- Covered picnic tables for lunch
- Prominent location on a major Broward road
- Price includes all furniture and fixtures
- More information available upon request and completion of a confidentiality agreement
- Available now for 2016 fall semester
- Sale does not include the business or name, but could include the transfer of teachers and student contracts.
- Average Income $57,000 within 5 Miles
- Population (Ages 4-14) 60,000 within 5 Miles